Main Article Content
Despite all the uncertainties and difficult epidemiological situation, the 22nd Annual YUCOMAT Conference of the MRS Serbia was held in Herceg Novi, from August 30 to September 3, where were presented Plenary lectures and Virtual offline presentations of the most eminent scientists from around the world , led by M. Stanley Whittingham winner of the 2019 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for lithium-ion batteries and Andre K. Geim, for 2010 in Physics for graphene. There was no less interest in the lectures of last year's and this year's winner of the MRS Award for Lasting and Outstanding Contribution in the field of new materials and nanotechnologies, Robert Sinclair and Yury Gogotsi.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.