Main Article Content
The 7th International Congress “Engineering, Environment and Materials in Process Industry” – EEM2021, was successfully held on the mount Jahorina, from March 17th to March 19th, 2021. The EEM2021 congress gathered eminent researchers and professionals from over 30 countries. A total of 228 papers were submitted, and the fields of greatest interest were chemical engineering and technology, food technology, biotechnology, materials, and environmental sciences. This year’s event was supported by two internationally renowned scientific publishers – Springer-Nature and Wiley, who were kind enough to offer their scientific journals for the research results to be presented, together with other renowned EEM2021 supporting publications – SN Applied Sciences, Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, Health, Food & Biotechnology, Hemijska industrija, and the Journal of Engineering & Processing Management. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we were forced to adapt to this new situation, and this was the first time in the history of the Faculty of Technology Zvornik, University of East Sarajevo, that the congress was organized as a hybrid event – both in person and on a digital platform. This mode of organization enabled participants from all over the world to attend plenary lectures and invited speakers’ presentations, as well as to participate in an online poster session. The International Congress “Engineering, Environment and Materials in Process Industry” once again proved to be an opportunity for members of the scholarly community to exchange the results of their work internationally and gain insight into the possibilities of applying their research results in practice, despite the ongoing challenges of the modern world. The Organizing Committee and members of Faculty of Technology Zvornik would like to thank all the researchers, delegates, reviewers, endorsers, co-organizers and sponsors for their contribution to EEM2021. We would also like to invite researchers to join us in our next congress, which we hope will be held under much more fortunate conditions, and members of the Organizing Committee will do their best to outdo themselves and make the following event even better in every manner.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.