The influence of migration processes in gunpowder charge on the quality of mortar ammunition
Main Article Content
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
P. Maksimović, Eksplozivne materije, Vojnoizdavački zavod, Beograd, 1985 (in Serbian).
S. Stoiljković, Osnove dijagnostikovanja i pracenja stanja kvaliteta municije, Tehnički seminar "Bezbednost u radu sa ubojnim sredstvima, skladištenje, cuvanje, uništavanje ubojnih sredstava", Kragujevac, 2012 (in Serbian).
Ispitivanje kvaliteta barutnih punjenja i minobacačke municije, interna publikacija, Ministarstvo odbrane RS, Beograd, 2015 (in Serbian).
M.M. Sandstrom, G.W. Brown, D.N. Preston, C.J. Pollard, K.F. Warner, D.N. Sorensen, D.L. Remmers, J.J. Phillips, T.J. Shelley, J.A. Reyes, P.C. Hsu, J.G. Reynolds, Variation of Methods in Small-Scale Safety and Thermal Testing of Improvised Explosives, Propellants Explos. Pyrotech. 40 (2015) 109–126.
W.P.C. de Klerk, Assessment of Stability of Propellants and Safe Lifetimes, Propellants Explos. Pyrotech. 40 (2015) 388–393.
M. du Plessis, A Decade of Porous Silicon as Nano-Explosive Material, Propellants Explos. Pyrotech. 39 (2014) 348–364.
A. Pivkina, P. Ulyanova, Y. Frolov, S. Zavyalov, J. Schoonman, Nanomaterials for Heterogeneous Combustion, Propellants Explos. Pyrotech. 29 (2004) 39–48.
A.S. Tompa, Thermal analysis of liquid and solid propellants, J. Hazardous Mat. 4 (1980) 95–112.
S. Matečić Mušanić, Mehanizam i kinetika procesa starenja dvobaznih raketnih baruta i mogućnost procjene životnog vijeka", doktorska disertacija, Fakultet kemijskog inženjrstva i tehnologije, Zagreb, 2011 (In Croatian).
Standard odbrane Republike Srbije SORS 1180/94: Barut NGB-051 (1994) (in Serbian).
Standard odbrane Republike Srbije SORS 1224/94: Barut NGB-261 (1994) (in Serbian).
Standard odbrane Republike Srbije SORS 1234/94: Barut NGB-021 (1994) (in Serbian).
Stanag 4582: Explosives, nitrocellulose based propellants – stability test procedures and requirements using HFC Brussels: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Military Agency for Standardization, 2004.
Standard odbrane Republike Srbije SORS 8069/91, Pra-ćenje hemijske stabilnosti baruta i raketnih goriva (1991) (in Serbian).
K. Moran, J. Wedwick, H. Shimm, U. Schaedeli, D. Ante-nen, K. Ryf, ECL Propellant Demonstration for Extended Range in 120mm Mortar combined with Ballistic and Chemical Stability Equals Win for the Warfighter, in Proceedings of NDIA Conference, 44th Annual Gun & Missile System Conference, Kansas City, MO, 2009, pp. 81–92.