Main Article Content
series of disperse dyes, 9,10-anthraquinone containing dithiocarbamate, thiourea and triazole fragments, were prepared via consecutive refunctionalization of aminoanthraquinones in our previous studies and their structures were confirmed by the 1H-, 13C-NMR, IR spectra, LC-MS and elemental analysis data. The obtained compounds were applied on polyester fabrics by the exhaustion method at 130 °C at pH 4.0-5.0, and their dyeing properties were evaluated by color measurements, the washing fastness test and the light fastness test. Many of these dyes gave solid and level dyeings on polyester fabric with low % concentration of dye. The dyed samples displayed very good color fastnesses. The color change and staining test results were quite good with ratings of “4-5” or above. The light fastness test results were also satisfactory for the most of the dyed samples.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors grant to the Publisher the following rights to the manuscript, including any supplemental material, and any parts, extracts or elements thereof:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to produce prepublications, reprints, and special editions of the Manuscript;
- the right to translate the Manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the Manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these reproductions;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the Manuscript electronically or optically on any and all data carriers or storage media – especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-Rom, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini-Disk, data tape – and the right to reproduce and distribute the Article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the Manuscript in databases, including online databases, and the right of transmission of the Manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the Manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the internet, other online services, or via internal or external networks.
R.H. Wardman, An Introduction of Textile Coloration, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, 2018, p. 115
J. Shore, Colorants and Auxiliaries, Society of Dyers and Colourists, Bradford, 2002, p. 280
H. Zollinger, Color Chemistry: Syntheses, Properties and Applications of Organic Dyes and Pigments, VCH, Weinheim, 1991, p. 251
A. Johnson, The Theory of Coloration of Textiles, Society of Dyers and Colourists, Bradford, 1989, p. 102
K. Hunger, Industrial Dyes: Chemistry, Properties, Application, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2003, p. 35
A.R. Katritzky, C.W. Rees, Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1984, p. 317
K.P. Okah, K.A.Bello, Acad.J.Chem. 2 (2017) 125-133
N.G. Deniz, C. Sayil, E. Oner, D. Koc, M. Ozyurek, K. Guclu, Chem. Ind. Chem. Eng. Q. 24 (2018) 85−92
A. Wick, M. Jost, (NY:Ciba-Geigy), US4128396 (1978)
J.M. Straley, D.J. Wallace, (NY:Kodak), US3279880 (1966)
F.A. Nagia, R.S.R. El-Mohamedy, Dyes Pigm. 75 (2007) 550-555
H.S. Bien, J. Stawitz, K. Wunderlich, Ullmann’s Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2003, p. 513
P.F. Gordon, P. Gregory, Organic Chemistry in Colour, Springer, Berlin, 1987, p. 163
R. Penthala, R.S. Kumar, G. Heo, H. Kim, I.Y. Lee, E.H. Ko, Y.A. Son, Dyes Pigm. 166 (2019) 330-339
M. Stasevych, V. Zvarych, R. Musyanovych, V. Novikov, M. Vovk, Chem. Chem. Technol. 8 (2014) 135–140
V. Zvarych, M. Stasevych, V. Lunin, N.G. Deniz, C. Sayil, M. Ozyurek, K. Guclu, M. Vovk, V. Novikov, Monatsh. Chem. 147 (2016) 2093-2101
V.I. Zvarych, M.V. Stasevych, V. Lunin, M. Vovk, V. Novikov, Russ. J. Gen. Chem. 86 (2016) 2699–2701
V. Zvarych, М. Stasevych, О. Stanko, V. Novikov, М. Vovk, V. Poroikov, O. Solovyov, Chem. Technol. 61 (2013) 5–13
V.I. Zvarych, M.V. Stasevych, O.V. Stanko, E.Z. Koma-rov¬skaya-Porokhnyavets, V.V. Poroikov, A.V. Rudik, A.A. Lagunin, M.V. Vovk, V. Novikov, Pharm. Chem. J. 48 (2014) 584-588
M. Stasevych, V. Zvarych, V. Lunin, N. Kopak, O. Koma¬rovska-Porokhnyavets, N. G. Deniz, C. Sayil, M. Ozyurek, K. Guclu, M, Vovk, V. Novikov, Monatsh. Chem. 149 (2018) 1111–1119
V. Zvarych, M. Stasevych, V. Novikov, E. Rusanov, M. Vovk, P. Szweda, K. Grecka, S. Milewski, Molecules 24 (2019) 4581-4601
M. Stasevych, V, Zvarych, V, Lunin, T. Halenova, O. Savchuk, O. Dudchak, M. Vovk, V. Novikov, Indian J. Pharm. Sci. 77 (2015) 634–637
M. Stasevych, V, Zvarych, V, Lunin, N.G. Deniz, Z. Gokmen, O. Akgun, E. Ulukaya V. Poroikov T. Gloriozova, V. Novikov, SAR QSAR Environ. Res. 28 (2017) 355–366
S.M. Burkinshaw, Physico-chemical Aspects of Textile Coloration, Society of Dyers and Colourists, Bradford, 2016, p. 159
T.A. Khattab, M. Rehan, Egypt. J. Chem. 61 (2018) 989-1018
ISO 105-C06:2010, Textiles: Tests for colour fastness; Part C06: Colour fastness to domestic and commercial laundering (Basel: ISO, 2010)
ISO 105-B02:2014, Textiles: Tests for colour fastness; Part B02: Colour fastness to artificial light: Xenon arc fading lamp test (Basel: ISO, 2014).